What's happening is that you are clicking on an e-mail address ) on the homepage of this project and you are typing in a message and trying to send it and it isn't working right?
What's wrong is that the browser isn't configured properly for e-mail (called mailto on the Internet). It's easy to fix.
- Go under the Options menu.
- Enter Mail and News Preferences or just plain Preferences if a Mail and News Preferences is not available in your version of Netscape.
- Look for the Mail option (it may be called Mail and News for example or it may be under the subcategory Servers).
- Enter your full e-mail address in the spaces provided.
- Leave all the hi-tech options that you don't understand alone.
- Click Ok.
- Important: Now go back under Options and then Preferences.
- Select Save Options.
- If you are using a Mac you will have to exit Netscape and re-enter to activate the mailto preference.
- If you are using a PC, the mailto should work right away.