Note: If you have a 13 inch monitor or smaller you may run into some unavoidable screen size problems and may need to scroll to view the full document even if you have maximized your screen size.
You may be able to increase the "real estate" available on the screen by decreasing your font size in your browser.
In Netscape: Some of these menus will vary slightly with different versions of Netscape
Keep in mind that smaller font sizes are harder to read, so you may not want to do this. In fact, if you have a large enough monitor (or are using a Mac), you may actually want to increase the font size to 12 or 14 points to make the program easier to read.
- Go under the menu Options
- Then under the submenu Preferences or General Preferences
- Set preferences on: Fonts and colors or Fonts
- Click on the first Choose font button
- Lower the point size and click "OK" until you return to Netscape
Additional detailed instructions on configuring your computer's monitor are available.
Return to the main Help Menu .
Back to Configuring the Computer options Menu.